Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Goodbye Nathalie!

Nathalie is my good friend and mentor. Today is the last day we will be working together. I am very happy for her because she is moving on to an exciting new position, but I am sad for myself. As my mentor, Nathalie has taken extra time to provide insights and suggestions that have helped me be successful in my position. She cares deeply for the people around her, and her laugh brings a smile to the faces of those who hear it. She challenges the people in her life solely on her own motivation and drive.
To send her off, I decided to bake brownies. They were flaky, moist, and delicious! It was a small token of my gratitude and I hope she enjoyed them.
Congratulations Nathalie! I can’t wait to hear the fun stories from of all the new friends you make.


{Nathalie & her brownies}

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^