Monday, July 4, 2011

I'm Back!

We all know that I haven’t been writing and I feel no need make excuses as to why. Let’s just keep trekking and leave the past behind us. I’ve decided to re-vamp my blogging style so things may be changing over the next few months. I will need your help, so don’t be shy in providing your opinions.
First up… a name change! My blog’s name is too much of a mouth full and isn’t very catchy. This is where you come in. Can you think of anything that describes a young professional, with a passion for people, and a love for travelling? If so, send them my way!
I would also like to try some “homework” assignments given by my readers. This means if you have a book recommendation, a movie I just “have to see”, or a recipe that will change my life, then let me know! I’ll read it, watch it, or try it and let you know how it goes.
I’m feeling very inspired by the beautiful things and people around me, and I would like to share some of that inspiration with you. I hope you’ll join me on this journey!
P.S. I hope you had a wonderful 4th, or were at least able to enjoy an extra day off! Also, do you think I should have a sign-off (i.e. XOXO, Bye!, See you soon!, etc.)? Let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^