Tuesday, July 26, 2011

White House, Black Accents

As time progresses, I'm beginning to notice I am drawn to much simpler design. I am motivated to strip things down and focus on the few items I've decided to keep. Putting this into practice is a whole other post, but I am finding it easier to get rid of items I no longer need.

White decor with black accents seems to compliment this simplicity so much so that my eyes are repeatedly drawn to this style. The stripped down look is so sophisticated and classic. Here are a few of my favorites:

{The small details are so chic!}

{Who wouldn't feel productive in a home office like this?}

{What a cool outdoor space}

What are your favorite color combos? Is there a color you do not dare use?

Thanks to Fox Interiors for the inspiration!

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^