Monday, August 29, 2011

Beautiful Love

Late last week I was catching up on some of my favorite blogs, and I found this heartbreakingly beautiful video on A Cup of Jo. It's the story of the 27 year romance of Danny & Annie, a couple based in Brooklyn. The animation threw some of my friends off a bit, but I have to say, it is one of the most beautiful representations of love I have ever seen.

So, be sure to look past the quirky animation and enjoy!


(Animation by StoryCorps, via Very Short List; Thanks Joanna!)

2 comments:

  1. oh heavens this is beautiful. may we all find true happiness in love =] thanks for sharing stace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it?! It is such a sweet, pure love. It reminded me of your posts, so I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^