Thursday, September 29, 2011

Love Letter: San Jose

Today's letter will be from me to my city.  Enjoy!

Dear San Jose, 

I can't help but love you.  You have given me culture, an education, friends, inspiration, and so much more. I love that you have embraced the food truck culture, local artists, and small businesses. I love that other professional hockey teams complain about the noise level we create within our arena. 

Photobucket

You are beautiful. I love your golden hills in the warm summer and your green hills in the wet winter. I love that I can always find something fun to do or something delicious to eat. I appreciate that you make an effort to reduce your impact on the environment. I love that your airport in the heart of the city makes travel easy. I love your perfect location: 45 minutes from the Pacific Ocean, 50 minutes from San Francisco, and 3 hours from snow. 

Photobucket

I love your people and I hope we continue to grow into a local lovin' community that promotes from within!

What is your favorite part of San Jose? What makes you love the city you are in? 

(Photos courtesy of Daniel Garcia Photography)

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^