Thursday, September 1, 2011

Tea Party

My friend Sobrina's birthday is coming up, and to celebrate we will be having a tea party! I must admit that I was never much into tea parties when I was a little girl, but I'm very excited about this one. There is something about wearing summer dresses, sipping on different flavors of tea, and eating small sandwiches that makes me feel sophisticated.
By request of the guest of honor, we have been asked to bring a tea cup and saucer for a tea cup swap. Isn't it such a great idea? I'm so excited to see what everyone else will bring. My only concern is that I'll want to steal mine back! As I've been searching for the perfect cup, I've stumbled upon these beauties...

Have you ever participated in a tea cup swap? Do you have any recommendations on where to find the best cup?
(Photos courtesy of Octochick and thisnext.com)

1 comments:

  1. if you bring that first one, i will want it. It's so cute! haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^