Monday, October 10, 2011

Travel Week!


I am excited to announce that this week's posts will be dedicated specifically to travel. Traveling is something that I am passionate about and would love to do more frequently.

As we go through this week, here are a few things to take note of:
  • There will be a "Favorites" section dedicated to my favorite spots, activities, or experiences in each destination. 
  • I will also be including tips specific to each destination. 
  • The United States of America will often be referred to as, "The States". 
  • All photos will be my own, unless otherwise noted. 

Also, here are some universal travel tips that I feel apply to almost every destination:
  • Flexibility is crucial. If you are not flexible, you will not enjoy your experience. When living out of a suitcase, or relying on government-run transportation, unexpected situations are bound to come up. Run with them so that you don't pull your hair out trying to stay on point with your itinerary. 
  • Bring more money than you think you will need, especially if you are heading to Europe. I always seem to underestimate the amount I will need and end up having to pull out extra funds while I'm there (and pay some hefty transaction fees). 
  • Be respectful of cultural differences, and be aware of your surroundings. 
  • Pack light. This really benefits you, since you will have to be lugging your stuff around.

The first post will be up in just a little bit, so I hope you make it back. Enjoy! 

(Photos taken in Ireland, 2011)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^