Friday, November 11, 2011

Have a Cozy Weekend!


The temperatures have been dropping and it is raining today. This is my favorite kind of weather. I love the crisp air, the changing colors, and the raindrops on my windows. I love how clean the air is after a heavy rain; it's as though the world has a fresh start, a clean slate.

I'm looking forward to enjoying the weather this weekend. However, I am sick. It's a mixture of head congestion and sore throat, with added head throbbing. Luckily the weather could not be more perfect. I'm planning on keeping things a bit low-key this weekend so that I can will the sickness out!

Will you be doing anything fun this weekend? What will the weather be like for you?

2 comments:

  1. Aw, Stace, I'm sorry you're sick. I'm gonna go go-cart racing on Sunday for a friend's birthday, woohoo! (Actually i'm kind of scared of go-carting, but it's good to push yourself you know? Hopefully it will be fun.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Trace! How did go-carting go? Did you have a blast?! I'm feeling a ton better, but am still having coughing fits at night (hence, why I am awake and commenting right now).

    Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed challenging yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^