Wednesday, December 14, 2011

An Eclectic Room


How would you feel about a stallion leering over you as you sleep? Normally, I would answer "No thank you!" to that question, but I think this painting fits perfectly in the overall decor of the room. It seems busy, but the colors and character seem to work together. Also, I'm loving the grey wall; grey seems to go with everything.

Does this room have too much going on for you? Which elements would you like to incorporate into your own bedroom?
(Photo: Amber Interior Design)

2 comments:

  1. For myself, I was immediately attracted to the placement of the art on the wall and the fact that the gray compliments to room without being distracting. I also have to say, I love seeing the kitty on the bed. It says there's love in that house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I went to Southern California for Thanksgiving I stayed at my brother's house. Got to sleep in my niece's bed (she's 10) with Justin Bieber watching over me.

    Livin' the dream.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^