Monday, December 12, 2011

Sweet Rings

I used to love wearing large, chunky jewelry. Big rings, big earrings, big necklaces, big everything! Over the last year, I've noticed that I am now drawn toward simple, almost understated, jewelry.  Small gold rings, simple stud earring, and even a thin chain necklace if my neck is lucky. I don't think there is any particular reason for my shift in preference, other than simplicity is what I am drawn to right now. I've found that Etsy is a great place to find simple jewelry, and I usually finish poking around with quite the wish list!

Here are a few sweet rings that I would love to have in my jewelry box. Enjoy!


Are you drawn to any type of jewelry more than other? Do you have anything specific on your wish list this year?
(Photos: 1, 3, & 4 - Style Me Pretty; 2 - Etsy)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^