Monday, January 30, 2012

Hot Air Balloons


Would you ride in a hot air balloon? I don't think I would be able to do it. The idea totally freaks me out. Seeing some of the amazing photography that comes from hot air ballooning stirs interest in me, but then I remember that I'm terrified of heights, so it probably isn't the best idea. Saying that, I never thought I would jump out of a plane and survive, but I did and I really enjoyed myself.

Would you ever go hot air ballooning? If you have, what was your experience? Any recommendations?
(Photo: Creative Fan)

2 comments:

  1. I would and I want to! We have them here all the time in Summer/early Fall, and have a festival over Labor Day weekend. They even have an event on Friday night of that weekend where they all get together in a downtown park and do a "light up" ceremony ... too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I myself would NEVER be able to do anything like that. I am also terrified of heights! It sure lots like fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^