Thursday, February 23, 2012

Decorating with Maps

Robbie loves maps. Whenever we visit a new city, he loves to grab a map and familiarize himself with our new surroundings. I, on the other hand, have never really cared all that much about looking at a physical map. I'd rather talk to a local, get verbal directions, and then figure it out from there. Recently, Robbie and I re-organized our room and the change-up has been fun. The new set-up has me thinking that I want to hang a framed photo or photos of maps above our bed. Here are a few that have been catching my eye...


Do you decorate with maps? Any recommendations on where to look?
(Photos: map one, map two, map three. All via Pinterest)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^