Thursday, February 16, 2012

I Hear Patience is a Virtue

As I'm writing, I'm feeling a bit of what Joanna Goddard calls the winter blues. It's funny because California has been having absolutely amazing winter weather; we've had sunshine all over the state. To be honest with you, I think I'm feeling sad because I'm feeling impatient, not because of the weather. I have goals of where I want to be and things I want to be doing, but I'm not there yet.


I understand and appreciate the necessity of building a foundation and "paying my dues". It is through this time that I am gaining the experience to be successful later on in life. It's just that sometimes I grow frustrated with the waiting. Does that happen to you?

How do you cope with frustrations regarding where you are now compared to where you would like to be?
(Photo taken in Yosemite in 2011)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^