Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Monday!

I hope you enjoyed your weekend! Mine hasn't technically ended since President's Day is an observed holiday at my company. Score! There is something so relaxing knowing I have an additional day off at the end of the weekend. I had a very exciting Saturday (more on that soon!), but there wasn't a moment the last two days where I felt rushed or guilty for lounging around. It was very relaxing.


Do you have to work today? If not, do you have anything fun planned?
(Photo: via justlookandbeamazed)

1 comments:

  1. We are planning a trip to Costco.........yeah! It is one of my husband's favorite spots! It is very cool to know that there is no work today. Very stress free !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^