Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Boot Camp

Just last week, my company began offering a weekly boot camp for employees. It is cost-free for participants and takes place during lunch. I expected the whole experience to be totally lame and extremely embarrassing, but I'm happy to say I was wrong. I mean, it was a little embarrassing running around our parking lot, trying to complete as many burpees as possible without looking completely foolish, but overall I really enjoyed myself.

This week was our second session and I was a LOT less motivated than last week. I pushed through my hesitation and I'm glad I did. I completed more push ups than I thought I would, I lasted through more crunches than I have in a while, and I was able to stretch a little further than I normally can. Even if it was just a little bit, I improved from last week. Heck, I'm even looking forward to feeling the "good" sore tomorrow.

Do you work out regularly? Do you have any tips for staying motivated?
(Photo: Shape)

1 comments:

  1. I am sorry to say that I never work out......I am sure that I am one of the few people in America........lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^