Friday, March 9, 2012

Have a Peaceful Weekend


This week started off a bit rocky for me. I very much struggled with Monday and was not looking forward to the rest of the week. Luckily, I was able to shake off the "Mundays" pretty quickly and focus my attention on the people around me. I had several deep, meaningful conversations with various friends throughout the week, and these conversations helped turn my mood around. Being able to share in the lives of the people I care about is so important to me. These moments of sharing help me realize that the world is much bigger than myself, and it gives me peace that I am not alone. 

What are your plans this weekend? Will you be staying home and taking it easy? Will you be running around like a crazy person. Whatever it is, I hope you enjoy yourself!
(Photo: Lake Tahoe, CA, 2012)

2 comments:

  1. We are heading up to Virginia City to celebrate a good friends 60th birthday. I have never been. Looking forward to walking around the town and having a relaxing weekend with our best fiends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is Virginia City? I've never been. Be sure to take pictures and let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^