Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fashion Frames for Kids

I recently found a new design website and blog, Blog Milk, that I have been loving. Their designs are so simple and clean, and their blog is a great place for inspiration. Earlier this week, they featured the design duo of Very French Gangsters, who focus on children's eye wear.

I loved this post because it introduced me to two amazing ladies and brought me back to my own childhood. When I was a kid, I wanted to wear glasses so badly. I thought they made people look so smart and mature. As I hit my tween years, glasses were something I continued to be interested in, and I even went as far as buying a fake pair to wear out and I called them my "fashion frames" or "faux frames". My desire to wear glasses was already pretty strong, so I can't imagine how I would have reacted if I had known this children's line existed when I was a kiddo...





How cute are these mugshots?!
(Photos: Very French Gangsters via Blog Milk)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^