Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Is It True That Life Slows Down?


This week has been absolutely insane. I swear, the hours in a day are zooming by faster than they normally would (or at least that is what I'm telling myself). I'm working on really fun projects in all areas of life, I think that I'm just having trouble balancing everything. I've definitely been here before, so I know this will pass, but I just don't know where I'm going to find the time to do everything. I can't even imagine having children in a situation like this!

Do you have any time management techniques to share?
(Photo: QuietLikeHorses)

2 comments:

  1. It's all about the list! Write it down, cross it out with a red pen, you will feel great at the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have come to think that life slows down when you make it slow down.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^