Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Short Story Long's Facelift!


If you stopped by yesterday afternoon/ evening you may have noticed a new design here at Short Story Long! I am so excited to share my new design elements and layout with you. I had the pleasure of working with the team at Blog Milk Shop and could not have been more pleased. From the start, they have been professional, prompt, and have had an amazing eye for design. One of the reasons I was sold on using them right away was because they asked me to describe what I was looking for before they even agreed to take on my project. They wanted to make sure they would be able to provide a design I would like so that it wouldn't waste their time or mine. I love that they are intentional in the projects they take on and I highly recommend using them if you need design services.

One of my favorite features of the new design are the new links to my Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest sites over on the right. You can click any of them to either follow me, like my page, or see my pins! I've also included an About page, provided my email address under Contact Me, and listed some of my favorite bloggers under my Blogroll. Take a look around and let me know what you think!

4 comments:

  1. Love the new blog! It is really cool. It reminds me a lot of you! Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very good. I keep meaning to redesign mine (or hire someone to do it) but I haven't really figured out what I want it to look like yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I'm super excited with how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^