Friday, June 1, 2012

Have an Exciting Weekend!


Do you have anything exciting planned for this weekend? Robbie and I have a loaded schedule (as usual), but we are looking forward to it all. Tonight we are hosting a retirement party for his mom, Kim.  She has dedicated her career to one of our local school districts and is ready to take on a new adventure. We have family, friends, colleagues and former students planning on swinging by throughout the evening. It will be an open house at our place and we are expecting close to 150 people! Yikes! Let's hope my house (and my sanity) can handle it!

On Saturday, we will be celebrating a friend's 21st birthday and I will be showering a bride-to-be! I'm hoping to catch up on some odds and ends (and hopefully some relaxation) on Sunday morning; who knows, maybe I'll be able to plan another one of our destinations!

(Photo taken at The Stinking Rose in SF on Mother's Day)

1 comments:

  1. The place you showed was gorgeous but I still think it's missing a bed with a mattress and a bathroom! If someone did the set up and break down and I could bring chef Sarah, well then, maybe! Camping probably isn't me best vacation option.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^