Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tattooed Easter Eggs


This DIY idea is past its prime this year, but I thought it was too cute to pass up. Don't get me wrong, I loved dying eggs when I was a kid and I think the crazy dye colors are fun, but I also like the idea of being more stylized as an adult. You could actually use this for more than just an Easter egg hunt; these would look great at a bridal or baby shower, a birthday, or even a backyard get together welcoming the first blossoms of Spring!

Have you ever tattooed eggs? Any words of advice?
(Simply Sublime)

1 comments:

  1. Haven't tattooed but have made Ukrainian Easter Eggs. Since I just tried it for the 1st time last March, I am still a newby however, the people I dye with are quite the experts and I learned a lot. I'm excited to go back next year to try to apply what I learned.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^