Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Back To The Future





Photographer Irina Werning is a self-described "nosey" photographer who loves old photos. In 2010 he invited people to re-enact their old photos, wearing similar clothing, in the same location, even making the same facial expression. I love the resemblances in the pictures. I realize they are the same people, but I'm fascinated imaging how people will look as they grow older. I also love how committed participants were to the project; the really went for it. I wouldn't even know where to find the same clothes I had as a child if I wanted to. Luckily, there were no bath time photos included!

Have you ever re-enacted childhood photos?
(See the full project here)

1 comments:

  1. Your hubby has reenacted a photo he, Brad and Brent took in 2nd grade then reenacted for their senior yearbook. You should see it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^