Friday, July 6, 2012

Guten Tag, Berlin




Tonight we depart from Malmo and take an overnight train to Berlin. Berlin is the city that I know the least about. Robbie has been the most excited about visiting Berlin, so  I left the researching up to him. I'm not totally sure what to expect from the people to food to weather. I have always wanted to visit a beer garden, and I definitely want to see the world's largest mural on what remains of the Berlin Wall. Other than that, I'm open!

Do you have any recommendations on Berlin? Anything that I have to see in the next couple of days?
(Photos of the Airbnb accommodations we will be using during our stay)

1 comments:

  1. The bridge that starts with a B (really more of an arch), which I can't remember. It's where the separation between East and West Germany was located. Guess it should be close to the remnants of the Berlin Wall?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^