Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy Birthday, Ian!


Ian is one of our best friends. He is easy going, fun loving, and always ready for the next adventure. He is extremely dedicated to his friends and family and shares a vulnerability with others that is admirable. I love that he helps me to feel calm in crazy situations and is always there to laugh at my jokes (no matter how terrible they may be).

Ian, I am so excited that we get to celebrate your birthday with you. I hope you enjoy what we have planned for you (enjoying a beer on the patio of an outdoor cafe), as well as the treats your mom sent along (she's always thinking of you :).

1 comments:

  1. right when i saw this, I was like whoa, what's tim riggins doing here?! there were a good few seconds of confusion on my part haha. Hope Mr. Ian Riggins had a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^