Monday, July 30, 2012

It's Good to Be Home

We've been back for a full weekend and it feels good. I've been able to catch up on some things around the house, while fighting through my jet lag (I've been hitting a wall and fighting off naps around 4:30pm everyday). The trip was absolutely amazing (I'm still pinching myself to know that it was real), but it is nice to be home. Nothing really compares to the comfort of my own bed, especially because most European Queens are just two Twins pushed together (and guess who ends up in the crack down the middle?!). I am excited to share trip details and pictures with you soon!


Not only have we had some great at-home hang-out time, but we made it home just in time for the start of the Olympics! I LOVE the Olympics and can spend hours a day watching familiar (and obscure) sports on multiple channels. I cannot get enough of it. A part of me wishes I could take another week off of work just so I can watch even more, but that would be unreasonable. Awesome, but unreasonable.

Do you watch the Olympics? What's your favorite sport? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^