Friday, July 20, 2012

Roma!

Robbie and I absolutely LOVE Rome; it is one of our favorite cities. The people are friendly, the food is amazing, and there is such a surreal feeling being surrounded by so much history. We are so excited to share our love for this place with some of our best friends. We probably won't remember the great little restaurant we found last time, or where to get the best gelato in the city, but we do remember how alive the city feels as you explore it's cobblestone streets. I'm really excited to be staying in an apartment so that we can really feel like locals.



Robbie found an amazing place on Airbnb and swooped it up before it could be taken by anyone else. It has incredible views and beautiful decor. I already know that we aren't going to have enough time here, but I'm going to do the best I can to make the most of what we do have. I just hope I have the stamina to make it through the HOT afternoons.

(Photos from the Airbnb accommodations we will be using during our stay)

1 comments:

  1. Hey, why do I need a travel agent when I have the two of you?! From travel play lists, to packing suggestions, to great off tourista roaming routes, to beautiful accommodations, to amazing food...........you're hired! When do we leave?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^