Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Marimekko

While we were shopping around Malmo during our trip, I couldn't help but notice the great design and window displays throughout the city. Each store offered something different and inspired me in unique ways. Since we were carrying everything in our packs, I had to be extremely selective in the purchases I made and even where I made them. Because of that, I decided to grab store catalogs and look books on display. They have provided lasting inspiration and were barely noticeable in my bags.

One of the first stores we stumbled into was Marimekko. Marimekko can actually be found in different vendors in the U.S., but I've loved the Swedish catalog I picked up. Here are my favorite pieces from their online shop.



Do you shop at Marimekko? Do you have a favorite Scandinavian retailer?

(I'll be back with photos and a wrap up of Vienna tomorrow. Stay tuned!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^