Thursday, September 13, 2012

House Sitting


A part of the reason I've been a bit absent on the blog as of late is because I've been distracted by some things in my personal life. They are all good, just time consuming. One of those things has been housesitting. Rob and I agreed to house and dog sit for just over a week and we finished up today. House sitting can be really fun because it felt like we were on a stay-cation. We got to sleep in a new bed, watch a nice TV, and have an entire house just to ourselves (you know, so we could walk around in our underwear); it's fun to get away.

The downside: it completely throws me out of my normal routine. Here's what I mean, I still have to go to work, I still have deadlines for Content, and we were responsible for 2 living beings (we can't forget about Zoey)! Although I may have felt like I was on a vacation, I still had very real responsibilities to tend to, but was unable to complete them in my usual order. In the midst of re-adjusting, I've let a few things slip through the cracks and posting is one of them. My apologies for my absence and thanks for your grace. :)

Now that I'm back, things should be getting back to normal. I hope you are having a great week!

(This was the only picture I took of the whole week! These cute faces were waiting for Rob to get home :)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^