Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Where Have You Been, Friend?


If you're stopping by regularly, then you've noticed that I haven't been posting everyday. There has been a lot going on in the Ernst household and I'm afraid I cannot keep up. Plus, I don't want to post random things just to post; I'm trying to be more intentional. That's why I have decided to move my posting schedule to every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (with an occasional Tuesday or Thursday if something really great comes along or if I just can't wait :). I will continue to share the things that inspire me, the places I dream of, and the people I love.

-Stacy

p.s. No, I haven't forgotten about my Europe series, I just haven't had time to sit down and do it. I apologize. Florence will be coming soon.

(Photo was taken in Berlin in 2012)

1 comments:

  1. I am glad that you are blogging again! Welcome back:)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^