Friday, October 5, 2012

Back in the Saddle!

Earlier this week, I shared with you my awesome new job opportunity. I also wanted to share with you another aspect of my new chapter: nails! During college, I worked as a manicurist at a great salon called Los Gatos Nailworks. The salon has been open for over 20 years, it is full of talented women, and is right in the heart of Los Gatos, CA. As I begin my new transition, I have decided to head back into the salon for a few days a week (Wed - Sat) and am really excited about the opportunity.


I started taking clients yesterday and it is as though I never left; my muscle memory kicked in and I felt right at home. Sure, I'll need to take some time to re-build my business since I left to join the corporate world, but that's expected. I'm really looking forward to meeting new people, re-connecting with old clients, and enjoying the flexibility of being my own boss!

If you're interested in coming in for a service (manicure or pedicure), please do! I'd love to spend some time with you. You can call the salon directly (408-354-6245) and ask for an appointment with Stacy. :)

Have a great weekend! 

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^