Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Friday!


Fridays are funny for me these days. They have always been one of my favorite days of the week, but they are not actually the end of my working week anymore (that honor goes to Saturdays). Still, I enjoy the energy of a Friday. People are excited, they're planning fun stuff for the weekend ahead, and they just seem to be in a better mood; it's a universal day to look forward to!

So, what will you be doing this weekend? I'm taking some time to plan a friend's baby shower and hanging with our roommates. Also, Rob is working Saturday night, so I'll be having a girl's night with Zoey. Any documentary recommendations for me and my girl?

See you next week!
(Photo taken in Copenhagen in 2012)

1 comments:

  1. I no longer feel like fridays are fridays since i generally do the same thing every day of the week but you're right about there being a certain energy on fridays - like when my daycare dad drops his off his daughter late on fridays wearing jeans, people are just happy and more relaxed. enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^