Friday, November 9, 2012

Weekend Adventures


What are you up to this weekend? Rob and I are headed north this evening to a little place called San Francisco. Every year we spend a weekend in SF with his parents, either for his dad's birthday or just for fun. On Saturday, Kim (my MIL), some family friends, and I will be seeing the Lion King Broadway show. I've never seen it, but have heard absolutely amazing things about it. Rob and Chuck (my FIL) are totally skipping and are likely to see a movie.

The weather is supposed to be cold and rainy. Usually that would excite me, but we are probably going to be spending considerably amounts of time outside... but who cares?! It'll be fun to bust out some winter wear.

Do you have anything fun planned for this weekend? 
(Photo taken in San Francisco in 2011)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^