Friday, December 7, 2012

Have a Jolly Weekend!


What are you up to this weekend? We’re headed to Christmas in the Park in downtown San Jose with friends. We’re not only going to be enjoying the holiday spirit, we’ll be celebrating our friend, Jesse’s, birthday (Happy Birthday Jesse!). Rob really likes Christmas in the Park, and while I think it’s fun, I don’t think I love it as much as him. If I’m honest with myself, I think I’m most looking forward to ordering a jumbo hot chocolate (it’s the sweet things in life) and hanging out with friends (we really do have awesome friends).

Do you have any holiday related activities this weekend? Have you started your shopping, or are you one of those impressive individuals that is already done? I haven’t even started yet, ha!

(Photo found here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^