Monday, January 7, 2013

It's My Birthday!


I don't normally brag, but Toot Toot! It's my birthday! I'm 26 years old today and I don't feel any different. Actually, as I write this I'm fighting a cold and feeling a little groggy. Ha!

As for as today's plans, Rob is taking me to dinner tonight. I haven't decided where I want to go yet. Do you have any recommendations for the San Jose area? What do you like to do to celebrate your birthday? Do you have any bday traditions?

p.s. I'm stoked to spend another year of my life with this dude. He's the best. 

(Photo taken in Sweden in 2012)

2 comments:

  1. i looooovvveee you! happy belated bday! i did think of you on your bday but somehow completely forgot to call! i hope it was wonderful! p.s. you look gorgeous in this picture! i hope next time i come out i can see you! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Des! My birthday was pretty great. We had a nice dinner, yummy dessert, and then watched Rick Steves (ha!). It's the only time of year Rob will watch it with me, unless we're planning a trip.

    I feel like I haven't seen you in FOREVER. Come home for a visit and let's make plans!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^