Friday, March 15, 2013

Travel Fantasy – Tropical Beaches

This week I’ve been sharing a lot of what I’ve been wrestling with the past couple of months, and I really appreciate the encouraging comments I’ve received! As we head into the weekend, I thought it would be fun to lighten things up a bit around here.

Although the weather in my area has been unseasonably warm, I have been absolutely daydreaming about being on a tropical beach all winter. I want to feel the toasty sun on my skin and dive into warm water breaking on the shore. My dad lived on the island of Maui for almost 6 years and I loved being able to visit him. All I really had to worry about was my plane ticket and how much I should pack. He lives much closer now (which I’m happy about), but I’ll always cherish that time and the experiences I was able to have while he was there.


So, if you want to make my dreams come true. Buy my a roundtrip ticket to a beautiful island paradise, set me up in a sweet ocean view room, and send me down to the sand to watch the sunset. We’ll be friends forever. ;)

What travel fantasies are you having a hard time kicking?

1 comments:

  1. well i'm having my travel fantasies of wandering around the alleys in mykonos in greece or in italy. :)

    love your blog

    Carissa
    flightvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^