Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Blogshop!

Good morning friends! I have recently returned from an unexpected blogging vacation, but I have been inspired by my time away and excited to share my experiences. I was fortunate enough to squeeze into one last spot in the amazing Blogshop workshop put on by Bri Emery of DESIGNLOVEFEST and photographer, Angela Kohler. The amount of information I learned was incredible and I feel excited to incorporate some new techniques here. Plus, Bri sat down for a little Q&A! Being able to pick her brain was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

One of our projects over the weekend was to create a header for a blog. I decided to create a header (or potential advertisement) for my friend Alison's cake business. Check it out below!

Photobucket

P.S. Aren't the details on her cake amazing?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^