Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Croissants

When I think of croissants, I can't help but imagine delicious, buttery pastries. Their flakey texture and fattening taste are almost making my mouth water just thinking about it! Although I have a major sweet tooth, I don't know if I'm patient enough to actually put effort into making them.

Luckily, there are people in the world who are motivated to make yummy treats. For example, my friend Sobrina over at Quiet Like Horses posted her take on almond croissants. Check out her post right here.

Photobucket

Doesn't her post make the effort seem so worth it? Do you have any recipes that seemed daunting at first, but ended well?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^