Thursday, September 22, 2011

Content Kickstarter

As I mentioned last Thursday, I contribute to a San Jose based magazine called Content.  My favorite part about working with the magazine is that I am able to discover and display the innovative and creative culture my city has to offer.  In the last year, I have interviewed a man who left a career in order to follow a life-long passion, I've discovered an amazing tea shop founded by a 24-year-old woman, and I've experienced a home-grown, grassroots revival that has left me with a sense of pride as strong as a mother's.

Content has been discovering and displaying the great "gems" of our city, but now we need your help.  We have launched a Kickstarter campaign in order to raise enough money for a full print run in January.  Follow the link below, watch our video, and donate if you want to support Content's vision.  Every little penny helps, but if you don't have any to spare, word of mouth is just as good!

Kickstarter Link Here!

Fun fact: Robbie recorded the band whose music is playing in the background (their name is Fialta and they are amazing!).  Thank you everyone and happy "almost" Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^