Friday, October 28, 2011

Have a Haunted Weekend!


Are you doing anything for Halloween this weekend? Robbie and I are going to a friend's costume party on Saturday and stocking up on candy for Monday. Halloween is not one of my favorite holidays, but I do enjoy seeing the costumes people create. I'm really hoping to see someone dressed up as a kissing booth; I just think it would be so funny.

Will you be dressing up this Halloween? What was your best costume? (Mine was the Octo-Mom)
(Photo: Home Trend Design)

2 comments:

  1. i can't believe the end of october is already here, i think i'm going as hermoine from harry potter this year! i can't wait to see all the other crazy costumes though. hope you have a great weekend as well :). xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it either! I love Harry Potter and I would love to see your costume! Be sure to send or post a picture! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^