Monday, October 17, 2011

Hello, Monday


Did Monday surprise anyone else out there? I feel like Friday just ended and I'm not completely sure where Saturday and Sunday went! Did you have a good weekend?

Robbie and I had the opportunity to have lunch with some good friends from out-of-town and catch up with my parents for a bit. Not to mention the Pumpkin Carving Dance Party! we went to on Friday. Robbie was able to show off his mad DJ skills (DJ Rob is now what he is appropriately being called) and I met some new friends from Norway, Germany, and Austria.

What did you do over the weekend? When was the last time you went to a dance party?
(Photo thanks to Emily Yan via Pinterest)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^