Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Thing About Cheese

I love cheese. Last week I ate two slices of gouda from the fridge at work; I didn't think about sharing with anyone else, I just dove right in. I even talked my Content crew into throwing a New Year's (stinky) Cheese party last January. Yes, it was stinky and a little gross, but an experience we will never forget.


I love the aroma, although sometimes stinky, it is somehow comforting to me. It reminds me of rainy days in the winter, and outdoor barbecues in the summer. My friend Andrew (the opposite of a cheese-lover) is probably cringing with every sentence he reads. I would put it in salads, sandwiches, soups, you name it and I could include some flavor of cheese in any meal.

Do you have a favorite food staple? What is the craziest thing you have every put cheese in/on?
(Photos, clockwise from top left: Taken in France, Martha Stewart, taken in Napa, Martha Stewart)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics! I love cheese, although I've never been a big blue cheese fan. People who do like it make me jealous though because they always make it look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't love ALL cheeses myself (i.e. Liederkranz) but I am a fan of a fair majority of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are correct. cheeze = cringe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge cheese fan myself! I don't think there isn't a type that I've tried and not liked :). Have you ever had ricotta pancakes? There is a recipe I found on this blog a while ago, if you haven't tried them. here is the link: http://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/lemon-ricotta-pancakes-with-blueberry-sauce/
    and that (stinky) cheese party sounds fantastic! I'm sure cheese will be on the menu for New Years this year since I'll be celebrating in France!! xx.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^