Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ali Cakes

I am lucky enough to say that my good friend Alison is a professional baker. She has a personal buttercream frosting recipe that melts in your mouth, and I am always amazed by the edible treats she creates.  Last weekend she created some beautiful cakes for our friend's wedding shower. How beautiful is that ruffled cake?!


Alison is the founder and owner of Alison LeClair Cakes, she specializes in fondant, and you can see  more of her work on her Facebook page, here. Make sure to stop by and check her out!
(Photos: Alison LeClair)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stacy - I found your blog through the BYW class. Your friend's cakes look amazing, especially the one with the flowers. I would love to have not one but three cakes in my honor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie! I'm very much enjoying the BYW class; I've loved discovering so many blogs out there!

    Thanks for stopping by!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^