Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Finding a New Bed

Robbie and I love the comfort of our bed and how it works so well with the entire design of our room. What we don't love are the loud squeaks it makes anytime we move. We are at the point now where buying a new frame will be a good investment. Here are some of the fun frames I have found so far:


What kind of bed frame do you have? Would you, or do you, miss the available storage of a floor frame? I'd love the hear your recommendations!
(Photos: one, two, three)

2 comments:

  1. I like the second bed because the frame is so cool however, I'd need storage underneath to keep all my baby momentos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the need for storage, I just love the texture and detail of the wood on the second frame.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^