Friday, November 18, 2011

Have a Rockin' Weekend


This weekend looks to be a busy one. We will be hanging with friends, enjoying a pre-Thanksgiving feast, and I'll be finishing up some school work. I'm looking forward to everything we have planned (except for maybe my homework), but I am most excited for this evening.

Robbie's band, Troubadour, is playing a show at The Crepe Place in Santa Cruz tonight. Robbie has a strong passion for music and I love being able to watch him take part in that passion. He is the lead singer, while also playing guitar, and I have to admit that I really love being married to the lead singer. He looks so cute up there! Troubadour will be playing with our good friends, Hurricane Roses, so I'm looking forward to a night of great music. If you'd like to check it out, the show starts right at 8pm, so try not to be late.

What are your plans this weekend? Will you be preparing for Thanksgiving?
(Photo: Taken by Jon Renfro)

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^