Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's Almost Time to Start Thinking About Christmas

Even though I'm an adult, who has been out of the house for years, my mom has been asking me to prepare my Christmas wish list and would like it completed by tomorrow. She loves to give people gifts and I appreciate that she wants to make sure I'm going to enjoy what I receive. Plus, who doesn't love creating a wish list?! I have been trolling around some of my favorite shops (both online and in-store), jotting down a list of items I wouldn't dream of buying for myself. Here are two I would love to see under the tree...


What is on your wish list this year? Would you rather have one large gift, or numerous small gifts?

(Confession: I feel slightly guilty even thinking about this before Thanksgiving!)
(Photos: Asos sweater, Free People boots)

4 comments:

  1. Those boots are gorgeous! We're doing Secret Santa at work and got to make a short wishlist for it. Wildwood by Colin Meloy and Carson Ellis is tops on my list. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the artwork on the cover of WIldwood, it looks so fun. Since I'm judging it on its cover (sorry!), be sure to let me know how it actually reads. As for my gift exchange at work, a co-worker and I have decided to craft our gifts. We'll see how mine turns out!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those boots are calling my name. my husband and I have a tradition of not buying each other anything, and just getting one large gift together. though I have no clue what that might be for this year....

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a great tradition! Especially because I tend to be the weak link when it comes to gift giving in our relationship. Maybe I can talk my husband into going in on a new reading chair.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^