Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Patience


I am not a very patient person. It is something that I have been working to improve in myself for years (it's the worst with technology and traffic). I want to see results much sooner than would naturally occur. For example, when I graduated with an undergraduate degree, I wanted a high-level position right away. I was impatient with "paying my dues". I realize this sounds bratty, but it was a feeling I struggled with.

Yesterday, Bri from DESIGNLOVEFEST shared how she started her blog and reminded her readers to be patient in the growth process. This was a humble reminder to focus on each post and make sure that my best work is being represented. The lessons I learn through the growing pains will be lessons no one can take from me; they will help create a foundation for my future success. I just need to be reminded of that sometimes.

Are you a patient person? Do you have any tips on practicing patience? 
(Photo: Wolf Eyebrows)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^