Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dressing for a Winter Wedding

Are you stumped on what to wear when you are invited to a winter wedding? I am! I have my go-to spring and summer picks, but feel a little unsure when I am choosing what to wear for a winter wedding. Just last week on Oh Happy Day, Amanda Jones posted her ideas for what to wear and what to give when a friend says "I Do" in winter months. I can't take my eyes off of the Topshop Sleeveless Skater Dress in mustard; I want to wear it to every holiday party I go to this year!


Do you have any go-to winter wedding items? Do your gift choices change depending on season? Be sure to check out the entire list here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^