Thursday, December 8, 2011

Wanderlust - Four Seasons, Thailand


This week has been kicking my butt. It is the last week of the semester and I have some major assignments due (assignments I should have been working on before this week). After I submit my work, my schedule will be much lighter and I'll be able to fully settle into the holiday spirit.

In the meantime, as I'm faced with mounds of writing I can't help but daydream about a relaxing vacation. Wouldn't it be wonderful to feed elephants off of your porch, or get a massage at the edge of a tropical jungle? Oh goodness, that sounds lovely...

Are you daydreaming about any particular vacation destinations? How do you relax after a stressful week?
(Photos: Four Seasons)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^