Friday, December 23, 2011

Have a Merry Weekend!

Christmas is just two days away! I can't believe how quickly it has arrived. I am most excited for Christmas Eve (tomorrow night) because that is when my family celebrates our holiday traditions. We all go to my mom's house and spend hours visiting with one another, eating delicious food, and opening gifts from our Secret Santas. I love hearing the laughter from my brothers and sister and watching the excitement on my mom's face as she watches us open our gifts. The whole process always takes way longer than it should, but I wouldn't change any second of it! Merry Christmas!


What are your favorite holiday traditions? 
(Photo: Our Humble Abowed)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^