Thursday, December 22, 2011

Living in Small Spaces

I am so intrigued to read about people who live in unusually small spaces. I admire their creativity in how they utilize their space. I find myself inspired to live as simply as possible, but I'm unsure I could actually do it. Dwell recently featured a couple who are living and working in a small (600 square feet!) Seattle home. Here is how they've made it work...


Do you think you could live in 600 square feet or less? I think I'm too messy to make it work!
(All photos from Dwell)

5 comments:

  1. I've lived in less than 600 square feet for a year and a half now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think our first apt was only about 750 sq ft. So we were pretty close ;)

    Andrew, who was that guy who designed really small living spaces?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HGTV had a NYC apartment that was 120 sq.ft.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rob - I guess you're right. Oh, how quickly I forget.

    Momma Ernst - I was so amazed at how he used his space. Every detail and part of the room had a specific purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. rob, are you thinking of this guy? http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^